Pagina's

vrijdag 20 februari 2009

first but not least / de eerste zullen de laatste zijn

Hi, blogging again. Third time I start blogging. I'm getting old.
My first blogs are gone. Actually, they were never really there in the first place.

I hope this first post is a good one. I think it is.
It's about something that came to my mind recently.
Everybody thinks a lot about his feelings.
Sometimes you think too much about them.
You can't stop thinking about them.
Nothing new.
But then I tried to feel something about my thoughts.
...
I couldn't. I could not feel about my thoughts
without thinking about my feelings, although I tried.
It was like I didn't feel anything.
And like I stopped thinking too.
Very strange but good.
Can you feel about your thoughts?

Driemaal scheepsrecht. Zegt men. Mijn derde blog is een feit.
De twee vorige zijn verdwenen in het mysterieuze verleden van het web.

Met de hoop der wanmoed.
Laatst dacht ik.
Iedereen (ik toch) denkt veel over zijn gevoelens.
Teveel, soms kan je niet stoppen met denken over wat je voelt.
Maar toen ik iets wou voelen over wat ik denk.
...
Dat lukte blijkbaar niet. Absoluut niet. No way.
Het was een rare ervaring.
Het was precies of ik niets voelde.
En denken deed ik ook niet echt.
Raar maar ook wel aangenaam.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

"Waarlijk vreemd vermag alleen te zijn wat menselijk is". Wisława Szymborska